Indoor Court Open for Reservation and Drop In Play
May 11, 2015 – August 21, 2015
PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING A RESERVATION:
Palm Ridge – Summit Hall B Reserved for SCW Pickleball
Dave Van Dalsen will be coordinating Indoor Courts this summer. Please contact Dave for any questions/concerns regarding your indoor play experience. phone: 623-242-6161 or email Dave.
Should you have questions/concerns regarding indoor website reservations/scheduling, please email the SCW Pickleball Club.
7 Days will appear on the Reservation Link, you may make a reservation 7 days in advance as soon as the New Day Appears. The new 7th day will appear at 9 pm each day.
REGISTER AND RESERVE PLAY BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW:
Black scuff marks are being found on the court floor. Please check the shoes you are wearing and always use Court Shoes when playing indoors. Should you notice scuff marks on the floor, please remove them by wiping them clean with a paper towel and some water from the kitchen. Thanks to everyone in helping to maintain our indoor court!
DROP IN PLAY: Play to 7 points. Follow line-up to play.
Tuesdays: 8am – 11am
Thursdays: 3pm – 6pm
Note: Indoor play is subject to SCW Community schedule changes. Last minute room reservations may interrupt indoor play plans. If your planned play is interrupted or cancelled, please understand. Indoor play is a bonus opportunity for the Club and our Members, when it is available. Thank you!
- One Hour Reservation per Club Member.
- You Must Sign In on Registration Sheet for Each Hour that you are Playing.
- You MUST have a minimum of SIX Players Who Must Be Present to make a TWO Hour Reservation. (Each Hour Reserved Separately)
- Your Group will Be Allowed to make a 2 Hour Reservation Two Times a Week ONLY.
- Guest Policy: Indoor play is a Club Activity. Therefore, the Club Guest Policy applies. Non-Residents require a Paid Guest Pass and to be accompanied by a Club Member. Non-Club Members who are residents must also be accompanied by Club Member. Four time annual participation rule applies to both! One Club Member may host two non-resident guests at any one time.
- Court Play will be Monitored to insure every member who wishes to play indoors has an opportunity to do so! Thank you for your cooperation!
- PLEASE NOTE: ONLY INDOOR BALLS (PROVIDED BY CLUB) MAY BE USED ON INDOOR COURTS. DO NOT USE OUTDOOR BALLS – GROUPS MAY BE SUSPENDED FROM INDOOR PLAY.